TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to the corporate website of Artistic Signs ("Artistic Signs").
- By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by these
terms, conditions and disclaimers as amended from time to time ("Terms of
carefully before using this Site.
apply to the sale of goods by Artistic Signs. If you do not agree to be
bound by these
notice. Any amendment will be effective immediately upon
being posted on
this Site. Your continued use of this Site after any amendment becomes
- Artistic Signs
may collect, use, store, record and transmit your personal
information entered on this Site. For further details, please refer to
provision of your
personal information constitutes your approval for Artistic Signs to deal
with your personal information.
PRODUCT PRICING AND DESCRIPTION
- The prices displayed for products on the
Site is the recommended retail
price for the product. As a recommended retail price, the price displayed
may not represent the actual price payable for the product in any area on a
product descriptions are of a general nature only and the product may
differ from any description given on the Site.
- Artistic Signs does not warrant, guarantee or make any
regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of
the information available on this Site ("Information") or that it is
suitable for your intended use. The
Information is provided by Artistic
Signs in good faith on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be
used as the basis
for making any decision, without consulting primary, more
accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- The Site may contain historical information that is not current and is
provided for reference purposes only.
- The Information does not constitute financial or professional advice.
- Artistic Signs does not warrant or represent that the Information is
free from human
or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other
typographical errors or defects. The use of this Site and the Information is
at your own risk.
- Artistic Signs reserves the right to vary or
modify the information
contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this
Site, to change the hours of
availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site,
without notice and without liability.
- Artistic Signs makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that
the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free
computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to
complete a virus check on any Information downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability
arise in relation to your access to or use of this Site or the
Information is expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Artistic Signs will in no way be liable to any party for any injury,
loss or damage arising out of or
related to the use (or the inability to
use) the Information on this Site. Under no circumstances will Artistic
Signs be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or
consequential loss or
damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of
business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of this Site
results in the need for servicing or replacing of equipment, Artistic
Signs will not be liable for those costs.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Artistic
Signs is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site or the
reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- You may from time to time be able, through hypertext or other computer
links, to gain access to other Sites operated either by
Artistic Signs, its
affiliates ("Linked Sites") or other third parties ("Third Party Linked
- Unless otherwise
specified, the Third Party Linked Sites are not under
Artistic Signs' control. The Third Party Linked Sites may have different
Signs is not responsible for the content of any Third Party Linked Sites, or
any changes or updates to such sites. Artistic Signs provides these links
for your convenience only. You link to
any such Third
Party Linked Sites at your own risk. Artistic Signs is not a party to
any transaction between you and a Third Party Linked Site. Unless specified,
Artistic Signs does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or
approve of any material or representations made in those Third Party Linked
The copyright in the content of this Site is owned
by Artistic Signs
and/or its affiliates. Copyright Artistic Signs 2013. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics and
Information available on this Site is
protected by copyright, trade mark or
other intellectual property rights and laws.
- No part of the Information may be copied, reproduced, modified,
republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or
distributed in any form or
manner without Artistic Signs' prior written consent. However, you may
personal non-commercial use.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Site does not result in
you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other
aspect of the Site.
- Commercial use of the Site and
the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trademarks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary
to Artistic Signs and/or its affiliates. Use of these trademarks without the
owner's consent will
infringe the owner's intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site
should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names,
logos or trademarks except
with the express written consent of the
- The publication of Artistic Signs' email addresses on this Site is to
facilitate communications relating to the goods and services
Artistic Signs. It must not be inferred as consent by Artistic Signs to
receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- By accessing and using this Site, you agree
to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria. If you access this Site from other
jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local
- If a provision
(or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid,
then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be
enforceable or valid.
- If a provision (or part of it) cannot be read
down, then the provision
(or part of it) must be severed from this Agreement and the remaining
provisions (and remaining part of the provision) are valid and enforceable.
- A party may exercise its
rights at any time and does not waive those
even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of
the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.